Does Your Lifestyle Support Your Fitness Goals?
Here are some questions to ask yourself:
- Do you get distracted from your fitness goals by your daily responsibilities?
- Have you started and stopped a fitness program in the past?
- Do you have a structure in your life to support your fitness goals?
- Do you exercise and then eat unhealthy foods because your life is busy and stressful?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, you need lifestyle coaching. Our goal is to help you achieve a healthy, productive and purposeful life.
Lifestyle coaching can be done in person or over the telephone!
Here are the benefits of lifestyle coaching:
- Provides greater focus and awareness of the choices you make
- Helps break old or negative patterns
- Prevents burnout in not only your fitness program, but also other areas of your life
- Empowers you to take responsibility for your overall health – physical, mental and spiritual
If you're ready to really achieve your fitness goals, lifestyle coaching is the perfect place to start!
Lifestyle coaching is nonphysical, but it works hand in hand with physical fitness.
Call JOjo today (917) 532-6707
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
and get started in our new lifestyle coaching program.
Cost is just $70 for a 30-minute session once a week.
Save money by having two sessions a week for just $125.
A month of lifestyle coaching for only $500!
"JOjo's lifestyle coaching helped me to understand why I wasn't keeping my food journal. Now I am back on track and feeling better than ever before!"
C. McKay, NYC